Heel-A-Thon has been popular in London, Sydney, Paris, Hong Kong and lots more. But... this is the first time a fund-raising event high heel race is held in Malaysia to empower the modern working woman. So ladies...imagine yourself as a working professional, dedicated mom, loving wife and filial daughter. Don't you agree the life of a modern woman is in fact a big high heel race!
In support of The Women's Aid Organisation (WAO), more than half of the funds raised will be channeled to WAO to refurbish the shelter for survivors of domestic abuse.
What you'll pay:
RM150 (Singles category) OR Free if you can raise donations of min. RM300
RM250 (Doubles category) OR Free if you can raise donations of min. RM500
What you'll get:
Goodie bags worth RM500 (Singles) and RM800 (Doubles) respectively
Amazing prizes for winners including tickets to London!
How to Join for FREE?
1. Be a fundraiser by clicking on "Start Fundraising" button at www.simplygiving.com/event/thehighheeldash
2. BeStart promioting your page to your family and friends for them to pledge their donations
3. Once you hit min. target of RM300 (Singles) / RM500 (Doubles), your RM150 / RM250 registration fee will be waived!
4. Then you can redeem the Free Dash HERE
• 1 x Grand prize:
Tickets for Two (2) to London
• 2 x 1st prize (for both Singles and Doubles categories):
Tickets for Two (2) To Phuket and L’Oreal Professionnel Hampers
• 2 x 2nd prize (for both Singles and Doubles categories):
26,000 Enrich Miles (Malaysian Airlines loyalty points)
• 2 x 3rd prize (for both Singles and Doubles categories):
18,000 Enrich Miles (Malaysian Airlines loyalty points)
Besides the race, do expect a fun-filled event including few inspiring talks from leading female figures, performances, activities, and booths offering products and services.
The High Heel Dash is supported mainly by women-focused businesses such as Malaysia Airlines, Enrich by Malaysia Airlines, Marie Claire, Tongue in Chic, Lewre, Curves Malaysia, L’Oreal Professionnel, Shu Uemura, Toni&Guy Mont Kiara, myBurgerLab, Smooshie, Strip: Ministry of Waxing, LeBunny Bleu, The Cooking House, Sothys and Gary Chong Studios.
Save your date: 23 May 2015, The Square at Publika.
I'll be there for this fun and chic day, and I hope to see you there too!
To be a fundraiser, log on to https://www.simplygiving.com/event/thehighheeldash.
For more information, visit...